What is your favourite pc video games and why?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mycoolgirl, Jul 1, 2010.

to remove all ads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mycoolgirl

mycoolgirl New Member

I have over 5 years experience playing different genres of online games.
    Lineage II was addicting to me because of castle sieges, in which hundreds of players would defend a castle while the enemy sieges from outside. This game has beautiful music and environments, however it did require countless hours of playing in order to be one of the top players.
    What about you? please share......

2. Jackster

Jackster New Member

I was addicted to GTA SA for about 2 weeks from yesterday.

I only just compleated the main missins last night ;D

3. ishie

ishie New Member

Mafia Wars! I'm hooked on playing this FB game everyday.

4. oknevets

oknevets New Member

World of Warcraft, one of the best PC game
    also been playing starcraft broodwar lately, got hooked since seeing a trailer of SC2, also trying to prepare for SC2, hope SC2 is also a very great game
    in the pc mmo, starts, and FPS games are what i really play

5. lolkaykay

lolkaykay New Member

i love MapleStory and all the Sims games :D And the tycoon games are amazing too (roller coaster tycoon, etc.)

6. dirk2802

dirk2802 New Member

I also played a lot of online and ofline video games. But I must like MMORTS games atm, so I think I like War of Legends by JaGEx (the makers of RuneScape and FunOrb) the most.

7. webdesigner

webdesigner New Member

HEy

I Like Counter Strike because is a classic!

8. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

I like Dirt for the xbox360
    Mainly cause I like racing games, and the graphics and gameplay on it are awesome.

9. bongoko

bongoko New Member

Mine is jamlegend because it's like an online version of guitar hero. What I like about that game is you can have a duel with your friends on facebook.

10. nedo

nedo New Member

I spent countless hours playing World of Warcraft, I gues I was one of those PvP arena junkies. Before that I wass hooked up on C&C Generals. Those two are games that took away some good years of my life. Currently I'm trying lots of other games, waiting on "the one" that will get me hooked up:)

11. ishie

ishie New Member

Haha! I used to be a Warcraft addict too, well back in high school.

12. nedo

nedo New Member

I'm not playing that damn game for over a year now.. and I can hear voices in the night calling me to come back.
    I tell you this, that game cast some crazy voodoo curse on players :)

13. Rhodolite

Rhodolite New Member

I played WoW for a bit but never really could get into it. Then again I could say the same thing with other MMOs.

14. cleah

cleah New Member

I also like the Mafia Wars and World of Warcraft!
    I used to play almost everyday during those days when I was really hooked into playing them. But, I'm too busy to play right now. I miss playing those games!

15. bcee

bcee New Member

My favorite game of all time is Call of Duty Modern Warfare, or COD4. IMO these new ones are just to milk the audience for money and lack creativity.

16. Zobator

Zobator New Member

TES III: Morrowind! I love it for it's vastness, lore, atmosphere and the modding community that is still alive after nearly a decade...

17. mrandrei

mrandrei New Member

I recently play Tekken 6 on my laptop. My PSP is busted as of the moment.

18. che09

che09 New Member

I like Counter Strike as well! It's definitely addicting!

19. notarypublic

notarypublic New Member

Deus Ex. This FPS action/rpg came out in 2000, and was very ahead of its time. It's aged very well, and the story sucks you in.

20. Defavlt

Defavlt New Member

Same with me; Got this huge 60-day packet with guides and pocket-books and what-not on my birthday from one of my friends, can´t say I found it very fun at all. I´ve also played Eve Online, but there the gameplay´s basically non-existent.

The Half-Life series of games, on the other side, occupies my top 10 list of the greatest games of all time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.