What is the best SEO tactics for the subpages of the site?

qaokpl

I doing SEO for a large site (20+ pages). What are the best practices in regards to the sub-pages of the site? Should I put keywords for sub-pages, and if yes how similar can they be to my home page keywords? What about description and page title, how long should those be and how similar to the home page? Is there anything else that can be done for SEO optimization?

mrandrei

The inner pages should have unique keywords that are relevant to the page content. I usually put long-tail keywords in sub-pages. It's a good way to rank more easily.

ngseo

Inserting keywords in the content helps a lot for optimizing the inside pages. It's also efficient to use descriptions, title tags and adding alt tags to images so that they become search engine-friendly.

rashida

You can also optimize the innerpages of the site and you can have the keywords for that webpage only means it looks better.With these keywords you can promote your site by doing the effective off-page optimization to drive traffic and to get the backlinks.

Janice07

You can submit the sub pages to social bookmarking sites, well deep linking will
be very beneficial for your site it will give you more chances for people to find
your site

Goldstar

Banned
I recommend that you go to check details like title length, meta tags. It doesn't really matter what keywords you use for subpages as long as your page is optimized for them and your content is a match.

Regards,

shawn

Deep linking and creating a sitemap helps your sub-pages get index. Create inbound links that links back to those sub-pages you want to get listed on Google and other search engines.

ishie

The same techniques in SEO are applicable in optimizing subpages and indexpage. Oh yeah, deep linking works. Also do tons of forum posting, social bookmarking, etc. to gain more backlinks.