What is internet blogging and what is the most excellent blog website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolution

Oh everyone wants cash! lol. Some people blog because they have to say something, and some people blog because they have something to say. I like to think I am the latter.

mackonline

Nowadays blogs are used for promotion only

i disagree. blogs have many reasons to be written and the main and earliest reason people ever started with it was to let other people know about them. let other people know about their opinions. let others know how cool they are, how and what are they rageing for etc.

nowadays, people use it for commercial reasons but also tho make statements. to say, I'M HERE, so it'll give them a proof that they mean anything to anyone. so blogs have so many reasons to exist.

the truth is that if u stay focused on your ideas and issues you also become relevant and authentic to many people. and that's a bonus.

richmond2anders

Creating a blog is very usual nowadays, like they said they used it to say something and others used it for marketing purpose. Some of the free blog sites around is blogspot, wordpress, weebly and many more.

che09

Blogs have gained increasing notice and coverage for their role in breaking, shaping, and spinning news stories.Blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments and even message each other via widgets on the blogs and it is this interactivity that distinguishes them from other static websites. I would say that it does help people to be connected!

bravoman2

An important aspect to blogging is keeping your customers or clients informed about your services or new methodologies, etc, and will help your site with fresh unique content.

Iei2011

if u want to start free blogging then I'll suggest u to use blogger.com wordpress.com but if u want to google adsense on it then avoid wordpress.com bcz it is not support adsense code on it.

noelagnote

Blogging is a great means of expressing your thoughts, pitch about your business, create a good impression to your customers and a great way of branding yourself on the web.

rubixmindscar

Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep blogging.

New And Improve iPad 2

jumpingspider

One way to say your personal experiences and share your your opinion! It is interactive as people can make comments and share their own point of view! You can also earn from it,definitely!

IMO,WP is the best when it comes to blog!

bermuda

Blogs have become world famous because of their working mechanisms. The posts added to the portals get published extremely fast over the net, accessed by search engines like Google on a constant basis and being easy to reach by net surfers. Today, it is useful to install new blogging systems on websites and using them to publish fresh contents on the net and through RSS systems, the materials could appear on tens of other directories, leading to gaining one-way votes at the same time.

In some highly competitive niches, blogs are found at the top pages of search engines like Google. Of course it would be a mistake to assume as soon as blogs are launched, they would be found on front pages of Google for the targeted keywords because they still need proper optimization and promotions including one-way links, coming from sources related to their niches. A great blog is the one which is powered by unique contents, at the same time having so many incoming links.

Status
Not open for further replies.