What have you done to keep Earth green?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anupkanwar, Nov 29, 2009.

to remove all ads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anupkanwar

anupkanwar New Member

Hi
    WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO KEEP MOTHER EARTH GREEN AND SAVE OURSELF..AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KEEP EARTH GREEN ?
    Regards,Anup Kanwar.

2. ebd

ebd New Member

simple things like not throwing any rubbish anywhere.

3. Goldstar

Goldstar Banned

I have recently done a research on this and now I am going to start a scheme from my company, in this we will guide to people how they can grow their planets.

Regards,

4. Alexishost

Alexishost New Member

In our company

In our company where i work, all of our server turned to be powered by green energy.

I love it.

5. zen

zen New Member

I have my garden at my house. I used bike when going to market. I start not using cellophane or plastic, I don't throw garbage anywhere. :)

6. bongoko

bongoko New Member

I bring my own shopping bags to stay out of plastic. I also don't litter everywhere.

7. enfajohn

enfajohn New Member

less use plastic bag, off light when leaving home, and use recycle paper

8. ishie

ishie New Member

We have a small garden in our backyard where I often plant shrubs and vegies. I also set up a compost pit there.

9. marhollifield

marhollifield New Member

Dispose garbage properly and maybe, you can do gardening. Planting is the best way to revive the green surroundings, plus it's such an enjoyable hobby.:D

10. leonardwilliam

leonardwilliam New Member

Dispose garbage properly. Those rubbishes clog our planet. And I think ,we have to support the campaigns and projects for greener earth.

11. mrandrei

mrandrei New Member

I often recycle things. I use an Eco bag whenever I'm shopping and collect plastic bags and use them many, many times.

12. zenotom

zenotom Banned

Me, I don't use my car when going to shopping,I commute instead. This way, I am contributing much of carbon and I am saving my penny from gasoline.

13. charlhussey

charlhussey New Member

I always dispose garbage properly. I give water everyday to trees which are infront of my house. I always recycle things. I don't use much my private vehicle. I always avoid to use plastic bags.

14. harry.grv

harry.grv New Member

I don't know if it's too late for now?, but I am doing effort by not using plastic containers, plastic bags when I am buying something, instead I used paper bags. I don't throw garbage anywhere, and do some waste segregration.

15. tinimic

tinimic New Member

16. freshhmedua

freshhmedua New Member

In my home i have many tree's and plant's in my yard, i hope it can make Earth Green

17. kaduna500

kaduna500 New Member

I'v planted a lots of flower in my surroundings.

18. bcee

bcee New Member

I buy recycled toilet paper, towels, aluminum foil, plant-based soaps, etc. Not sure if this helps at all, though the Earth will eventually die and humans won't be the ones doing the killing (most likely the sun).

Look into Astronomy.

19. bluegill

bluegill New Member

Well, almost all I use right now are natural and organic. I also dispose garbage properly. I just don't throw garbage everywhere. When buying groceries, I usually bring a green bag with me. Less use of plastic bags. I also conserve water and energy as much as possible.

Yes, I agree that we have to support the campaigns and projects for a greener earth. And of course, for a better living. Our lives are also at stake whenever we do something bad to mother earth. We should all save ourselves.

20. dm13

dm13 New Member

There are simple things that I do to help, like recycling my used papers as scratches, not taking too on the shower. Also, unplugging appliances when not in use. I'm happy to be able to help in my own little ways. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.