What have you done to keep Earth green?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anupkanwar

Hi
WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO KEEP MOTHER EARTH GREEN AND SAVE OURSELF..AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KEEP EARTH GREEN ?
Regards,Anup Kanwar.

Goldstar

Banned
I have recently done a research on this and now I am going to start a scheme from my company, in this we will guide to people how they can grow their planets.

Regards,

zen

I have my garden at my house. I used bike when going to market. I start not using cellophane or plastic, I don't throw garbage anywhere. :)

ishie

We have a small garden in our backyard where I often plant shrubs and vegies. I also set up a compost pit there.

marhollifield

Dispose garbage properly and maybe, you can do gardening. Planting is the best way to revive the green surroundings, plus it's such an enjoyable hobby.:D

leonardwilliam

Dispose garbage properly. Those rubbishes clog our planet. And I think ,we have to support the campaigns and projects for greener earth.

mrandrei

I often recycle things. I use an Eco bag whenever I'm shopping and collect plastic bags and use them many, many times.

zenotom

Banned
Me, I don't use my car when going to shopping,I commute instead. This way, I am contributing much of carbon and I am saving my penny from gasoline.

charlhussey

I always dispose garbage properly. I give water everyday to trees which are infront of my house. I always recycle things. I don't use much my private vehicle. I always avoid to use plastic bags.

harry.grv

Hi
WHAT WE SHOULD DO TO KEEP MOTHER EARTH GREEN AND SAVE OURSELF..AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO KEEP EARTH GREEN ?
Regards,Anup Kanwar.

I don't know if it's too late for now?, but I am doing effort by not using plastic containers, plastic bags when I am buying something, instead I used paper bags. I don't throw garbage anywhere, and do some waste segregration.

bcee

I buy recycled toilet paper, towels, aluminum foil, plant-based soaps, etc. Not sure if this helps at all, though the Earth will eventually die and humans won't be the ones doing the killing (most likely the sun).

Look into Astronomy.

bluegill

Well, almost all I use right now are natural and organic. I also dispose garbage properly. I just don't throw garbage everywhere. When buying groceries, I usually bring a green bag with me. Less use of plastic bags. I also conserve water and energy as much as possible.

Yes, I agree that we have to support the campaigns and projects for a greener earth. And of course, for a better living. Our lives are also at stake whenever we do something bad to mother earth. We should all save ourselves.

dm13

There are simple things that I do to help, like recycling my used papers as scratches, not taking too on the shower. Also, unplugging appliances when not in use. I'm happy to be able to help in my own little ways. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.