what happened?

AainaA

well, according to Ian, everyone will except his good self. Hmmm, what do you think?

I've been coming here for almost every alternate day to see the myriad of answers or postings but i seem to see my postings instead.. Ian you have to do something,

Graphics Tango for Beginners or something, and whilst you're doing that do you mind increasing the capacity of attachments, or would i have to just upload graphic files up my server, and call it from there? {hmmm that's another idea NOT to get broken images if you know what I mean}

later guyz

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I told you I was right :p
nothing wrong with a bit of quiet time, besides I havent really gone into actively promoting this site. The main thing I wanted to do was to get it up and running to hopefully pick up on the next update. It is not spidered by the search engines yet.
Re the images, I think it has a fairly high allowance, Chroder posted quite a big picture of his favourite drink. But ill look into that later, to make sure that it at least matches what is allowed at computerforum.com
But yeah if it is bigger than what is allowed, easier to upload it to your site and post a link to your site.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
how are you right... you said we would all get burned out?

i can't speak for anyone else, but i am not burnt out, but like aa said, it's kinda hard to reply to yourself. *shrug*

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh you have yet to master the power of the quadruple post.
I do it so naturally and effortlessly.

AainaA

:) shweet but this is not computer forum, its a webdesign forum remember...

anyways, appreciate your consideration as its gonna get heavy once you have the site spidered and all...

ian said:
Re the images, I think it has a fairly high allowance, Chroder posted quite a big picture of his favourite drink. But ill look into that later, to make sure that it at least matches what is allowed at computerforum.com
But yeah if it is bigger than what is allowed, easier to upload it to your site and post a link to your site.