What do you think?

adx

Well, that's pretty nice! You gotta love neon-green on a dark surface.

The one thing that struck me though was that all the links are at the bottom of the page, which isn't too much fun for us with really small lap-tops. Safe to say I have to scroll down to reach them every time I go to a new page. I also have to add that I think you should've gone with the design that's on the computer there! I mean, same colors, links at the top, and more content. Why not? It looks great :)

elements

Well, that's pretty nice! You gotta love neon-green on a dark surface.

The one thing that struck me though was that all the links are at the bottom of the page, which isn't too much fun for us with really small lap-tops. Safe to say I have to scroll down to reach them every time I go to a new page. I also have to add that I think you should've gone with the design that's on the computer there! I mean, same colors, links at the top, and more content. Why not? It looks great :)

I agree on this. But theme is nice

JayT

I'd raise the links to the other pages to the top part of screen.

I clicked on the CSS - Cascading Style Sheets link and the only thing I noticed was that there was a white flash in the lower right hand corner. When I looked all I saw that was different was that your W3C CSS button had disappeared. Upon further investigation I finally noticed that the "little bit" of information near the far right of the screen had changed.

All that screen and just a puny 300x300 pixel area dedicated to providing new information. And here's part of the information:
Search engines decide how to rank your site in a number of ways, the most relevant to web design is how your site is built.
Isn't Web designing and building a website the same thing? So the most relevant thing to Web design is... Web design?

Customers probably aren't going to care about the technical aspects of Web design, they just want a good looking and functioning website. Can you deliver that? Fine, how fast, how much, and do you have a portfolio for me to look at?

CSS, W3C XHTML and CSS Buttons don't mean anything to Q-public so why bother mentioning them? I don't care how you get me ranked, just get me ranked. Show me some websites that you have designed that enjoy a high Google ranking. Don't tell me how it's done --- show me that you've done it.

Yeah, that's a nice picture of the monitor with the girl celebrating because she's the 1,000,000 visitor to that site and has just won a Porsche. But, you should give up that real estate to provide information to your potential customers. And include a <h3>page title</h3> letting a visitor know that the page has just changed, and that it has something to do with what they click on.

You have a good design and I like it. But it isn't for you, it's for your visitors. Design it with them in mind. Give the bulk of the real estate to them and make sure your information makes sense. Don't get too technical, instead show them what you've done. W3C buttons aren't that hard to get so they really don't mean much - I'd ditch 'em.