What do you think

cohen

Hey Guys,

Haven't been on here much, thought i would return :p

Well in Multimedia last semester (Australia) one of our assessments was a website, well i have done website stuff before :D, but we had to use dreamweaver..... now that is awesome.

This
is my school website

and then i started using dreamweaver for my main website.....

i wanted to know what you guys think???

jnjc

You school site is very good, I couldn't get into the dreamweaver site.

Nice Work,
JC

Last edited:

idaba

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

cohen

the school page i got an A+ for so it wasn't to hard, but yeah i work harder on my computer site :p

rbxslvr

I like the computer site, but if I had to pick one thing about it that I would change, it would be the navigation bar. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of it, but the "Computer Funny Pictures" link is on two lines. When I did the mouseover of "Funny Pics" at the beginning of the bottom row, the last item "Computer" changed colors too, obviously because it is the same link. But it feels wrong.

I like the computer speakers. I have the same ones. They ROCK!

cohen

I like the computer site, but if I had to pick one thing about it that I would change, it would be the navigation bar. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of it, but the "Computer Funny Pictures" link is on two lines. When I did the mouseover of "Funny Pics" at the beginning of the bottom row, the last item "Computer" changed colors too, obviously because it is the same link. But it feels wrong.

I like the computer speakers. I have the same ones. They ROCK!

OK, i've changed that now.

Yeah i love my speakers :p