What do you think?

moonfish

Re your design

Hiya, I really like some aspects of this design, although it appears (and correct me if I'm wrong) that it is a multiflex template downloaded from http://www.opendesigns.org. If you are going to use a template you really ought to look at your source code and edit the bits like:

<meta name="publisher" content="Your publisher infos here ..." />
<meta name="copyright" content="Your copyright infos here ..." />
<meta name="author" content="Design: G. Wolfgang www.1-2-3-4.info / Author: Your author infos here ..." />
<meta name="description" content="Your page description here ..." />
<meta name="keywords" content="Your keywords, keywords, keywords, here ..." />

For a web design site I would say that it doesn't really grab me...personally I would expect the site to really sell your graphic design and creative expertise. However that is only my opinion.

The banner could be a lot more professional and the text "For all your design needs" does not fill me with confidence.

The logo in your header is cropped and does not blend in.

Anyone who is a little computer savvy is going to feel that if they ordered a site from you they'd simply be buying a template...which they could easily do themselves...It doesn't inspire much confidence in your service.

I think you should skin your forum to follow the design feel of your home page.

I think your @ logo at the bottom of the page is too large and looks a little out of place. I think also I'd like to see more colour in the site.

Those are my thoughts, I wish you every success with your project.

All the best Rob

grayrabbit

That green banner has to go.. Ill design somthing nice in photoshop for you in exchange for traffic if you like... contact at halionserver@gmail dot com