what do you think

elcape

What do you think?

photo.htm

still working on it.....these are my ideas so far
the main picture will be a slide and hover on the menu (simple), the hire me button and the pictures on the bottom will also have hover, they will turn a little darker.

also the button is not finished yet is just a plan pink rounded rectangle right now

thanks

Claes Nilsson

It looks good, the only thing I'm worried about is the background image. It looks like it could slow down your website quite a lot.
But the design is great.

elcape

It looks good, the only thing I'm worried about is the background image. It looks like it could slow down your website quite a lot.
But the design is great.

thanks i was thinking on that also i'm going to use a medium size image and repeat it across the background

GeneticOpera

Looks really good! Usually wedding sites will have lighter colors, but yours seems to focus more on the romance of the day rather than the colors so maybe some red roses?

anna

I think it's a nice layout. That being said, is there a horizontal scroll bar only because the image is so big? If so, then fine and good. However, if that's part of the design I would suggest re-working the dimensions so as to avoid that. Other than that it looks pretty nice!

I think you still need a spell check for your "Ohio car services" website though!! Uggh! I can't believe you haven't fixed those errors yet!!! :) I would be happy to help you clean up the text if you would like!

Last edited:

BigRed

To be honest this site just does not work, first off it scrolls of the page. Now i aint no spelling expert but since when did photography become photografy ?

BigRed

Just keep workin on it. The scrolling off the page might put some folks off, you might want to be lookin at that :)