What do you think of my new homepage?

Midgard

well... Clean nice design. :)
but
» stripes at the left & right sides don't feet in design. May be you should add some shadows (or border) to main area.

» you should highlight phrase "Wеb sitе dеsign & dеvelоpment аnd grаphic dеsign thrоughout the UK frоm a Glаsgоw bаsed intеrnet sоlutions cоmpany in Scоtlаnd"

The structure itself has some interesting things: it seems that you have two different pages. One of them is what is placed on "white" background and the second is what is placed on green one.

pstatus

It's alright.. it's clean.. i really don't like that green color up top.. just my own personal problem with that color i guess.. :)

flaminglogos

Gavin,

I like it. It looks very professional in addition to the others' comments about it looking neat and clean.

Two things struck me immediately as being out of place, though: The intro text at the top is browser-rendered, instead of being part of the image, and its aliased edges take away from clean lines of the image.

The other is the black color for the menu items (home, products, etc.) and the page copy. The black has a lot of contrast with the white background. I like the green hover color for the menu and the gray subtext below it--perhaps a dark gray would soften them a little?

Did you do the header and the icon images in-house? They work very well together.

megamax83

Yeah, thats what I call user friendly design. Very convenient navigation, lots of space, appealing colors. Great job!