What do you think of my banner?

MrLeN

I am going to run a banner campaign -- but because I've done that before and hardly got any clicks, I've decided to create a banner that grabs people's attention and then makes them think: "I gotta click on this". There's many ways to do that (as I surmised in my head), but I figured.. how about making something atrociously ugly? Maybe that would work?

What is your opinion of this banner?

click-4-traffic.gif

Would you click that banner?

If not, can you think of a better idea?

cohen

Take the lines out of the back and then update / post a fresh image, and i'll post a thought, at the moment, no i wouldn't click on it.

Nadia

"If not, can you think of a better idea?"

Yes. I can think of several... but I don't do spec work. I think you should come up with your own ideas. When you do, I would be more than happy to critique it.

-Nadia

MrLeN

"If not, can you think of a better idea?"

Yes. I can think of several... but I don't do spec work. I think you should come up with your own ideas. When you do, I would be more than happy to critique it.

-Nadia

Ooooooh.. attitude... heh

Yeah ok.. I'll come up with a better idea.. but first I want to see how this banner does. It's running on a campaign now.

Also, I made a new one!

click-4-traffic-rah.gif

You like it?

cohen

Ooooooh.. attitude... heh

Yeah ok.. I'll come up with a better idea.. but first I want to see how this banner does. It's running on a campaign now.

Also, I made a new one!

click-4-traffic-rah.gif

You like it?

If it was slowed down. maybe....:cool:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
They are amusing, and would probably capture my attention, but I would not click on those banners.

lookgood_cool

my eyes is taken for ride when saw that, even u think it well grab the attention of people there should some supportive statements further motivate them to click.