What do you know about China?

Goldstar

Banned
what do you know about China?give me some tips or some experience about China.are you interesting this country or do think it is what kind of country ?

Regards,

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I recommend watching the movie 2012
If you want something done fast, China is your country.

ishie

China is a country with rich culture and heritage - Great Wall, Terracotta Army, martial arts, noodles, etc. I actually plan to visit Beijing next year.

ricky55

what do you know about China?give me some tips or some experience about China.are you interesting this country or do think it is what kind of country ?

Regards,

The land of China is very big. It is not only the world's third largest country in area, behind only to Russia and Canada.; it is also the world's largest country in population, containing about a fifth of all humanity. China lies in eastern Asia and covers more than a fifth of the continent.

forceclosed

Hello Goldstar,

You have been received many views that all best than me.
My view about china is according to me in the future china will be owner of all countries.

rojandragon24

China is the country with talented and motivated and hardworking peoples.It is my personal prediction you may agree or agree , its upto you.

anna

Oh yeah, China is such a wonderful country!! Just ask the Dalai Lama, or the mothers whose children died from the melamine in the infant formula... Yeah they do great things for their people...

diamond

I strongly agree with ian, you should watch 2012. China is a country with largest size in terms of population. The Chinese have a very rich religious culture, their traditions have influenced many Asian countries especially their beliefs and lucky charms to attract good business and fortune.

mateo503

If you need anything for imitations china is the place to be. They are now fast growing country concerning manufacturing and productions of any in demand items. Aside from their remarkable cultural heritage, their food is also great.
----------------------
denver web hosting

JoomlaExpert

I never been to China before, But I heard it has good places to live in and visit wonderful tourist spots. I am planning to build a website that talks about China. I think a Joomla website is a good one. What do you think?