What are your plans for the holidays?

StephanieCordray

I'll be spending the time with my family and totally relaxing.

We will be having two dinners combined into one. James wants the traditional glazed ham dinner but I can't eat it due to health constraints so we'll have having leg of lamb in addition.

SiteExpress

Yeah, what she said! LOL

Actually, we are just going to stay home, and enjoy a few days off together. I am making a glazed ham, with Lima beans, Mac & Cheese, Rolls, and apple cobbler.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
going to dinner christmas eve, then opening presents the next morning with my family. then after that, i go back to work while my family is having a nice christmas dinner.

i don't have any plans for new years yet, but i do have off for a change! :D

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well I am off work from now and return on the 9th jan, I will be doing what I do best over the break, lazifying :p

StephanieCordray

ian said:
Well I am off work from now and return on the 9th jan, I will be doing what I do best over the break, lazifying :p

Lazifying sounds like the thing to do. One of these years maybe I'll get a vacation. In the meantime I look forward to days off.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I login every day without fail and so some work on the internet, so it is never really a day without work, but for me, the internet is fun, so it never really feels like work anyway.

StephanieCordray

This is true. However, I live some distance from all my family, except one daughter and two grandsons, and my hubby, of course. I think they make me feel guilty because I can't simply pick up and go visit them as often as they'd like.

aarathi

I wish to visit Veega Land with my family in this summer holidays. Veega Land is one of the famous amusement park in the world. It was situated in Pallikkara in Kerala state of India country.