What are your plans for Christmas?

dealrocker

Soon it will be time to celebrate Christmas and I think it's a right time to post this topic. Curious to know what you are going to do this Christmas, are you going for a vacation trip or gonna stay at home and enjoy with your family.? Well, I can't hide my super excitement to this year's Christmas anymore. I have planned to stay at home and spend much time with my family.

tarfari3321

Hello Rock,

I am not Cristen but many cristen are my friends. I celebrate the day together.
We did celebrate and enjoyed.

Goldstar

Banned
I just at home and I’m staying here and cooking as close to a traditional Christmas dinner as I can manage. I assume I'll be able to find frozen turkey in the grocery store.

Does anyone know where I can find (a spice called) savory? I've tried Choithrams, the flavor marketplace and various other grocery stores. Any suggestions? Thanks

Regards,

davidhoward

this Christmas it is time to rock the floor with your favorite The Beatles rock band PS3. Play it, sing it and get the hidden rock star out of me.

zen

I think I'll spend it at home with my family and relatives.Much safe and we could do lots of funny games with them.:D

bongoko

Stay at home for Christmas eve, and then go on a road trip the following day. We're pretty excited because we just bought a Nintendo Wii for the whole family. :)