Well I suppose I'd better get some feedback!

bassmasta

Hi,

I suppose you'd better take a shufty at mine!

www.radialuproar.co.uk

Went for dark and moody! And yes I know there are alignment faults, but I just haven't had the time....

Let me know your thoughts!

Regards

THE Bassmasta

dietnkzg

The menu fonts are a little hard on the eyes. I think if you put a border or something to single out each menu option, it will help a lot, right now its very hard to distinguish one option from another. You should also think about putting an "About" page, or something to that effect. I get the idea that this is a site about bands, but it would be nice for you to explain what viewers should expect when they visit the site. Its a very good, straight forward site otherwise, very easy to follow.

bassmasta

Hi,

Thanks for the responses! I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Regarding the About us page, I really didn't want this site to be too professional, I always associate about us pages with businesses/banks! All the information visitors need to know are situated in band members and various other pages. In fact it keeps people on the site longer looking for it...see comments below!

Also I take on board the point regarding menu fonts. It's something I'm a little stuck with until I have a bit more time. The original artwork has been lost, and we are now associated with that font. So my future requirements are to drop the opacity of the background image, and just drop either a stroke or maybe a filter in there to make them appear less daunting on the eyes. A point well made, and something I've been gagging to sort for a while!

So thanks for your comments, and it's doing quite well my % of people that leave within 30 seconds is only ten percent, so I'm assuming the site must be intreging enough for people to want to stay on. My highest bracket is half hour - hour, which is at about 30%! I'm not telling the rest of the band else there will be non-stop banter about who's photo is making people stay on the site blah blah blah!!! And we all know it's me!

Thanks all, any other comments are warmly met!

Regards

THE Bassmasta!

Winterchase

Question

bassmasta said:
... it's doing quite well my % of people that leave within 30 seconds is only ten percent, so I'm assuming the site must be intreging enough for people to want to stay on. My highest bracket is half hour - hour, which is at about 30%! ....

For obvious reasons, I would love to know the length of time someone stays on a site. Care to share how you know?