Website with 10 million pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sathya

My website having 10 million pages but crawled only 80,000 pages. Pls give me a idea to this site through SEO.

outsourceteam

My website having 10 million pages but crawled only 80,000 pages. Pls give me a idea to this site through SEO.

Make a sitemap.. It will help SEs crawled your pages... But sadly I haven't seen sitemap that crawls that huge amount of pages...:( Only 500 pages...

So if I where you I can build another site to divide all the pages you can just linked it if you want...

Or if not you can deep links all your pages...It's worth a try. :rolleyes:

Hope it helps..

sathya

Thx for ur reply...

Make a sitemap.. It will help SEs crawled your pages... But sadly I haven't seen sitemap that crawls that huge amount of pages...:( Only 500 pages...

So if I where you I can build another site to divide all the pages you can just linked it if you want...

Or if not you can deep links all your pages...It's worth a try. :rolleyes:

Hope it helps..

narender123

Make a sitemap and do URL rewrite..it make the URLs look more natural and search engine friendly..also create a robot.txt file..something any negative command from there affects your prospects negatively...

Ar3d

Having a millions pages also get hard for robots to crawl all those pages better thing to do is to make a way on how robot will easily crawl your pages and theres a lot option you ca use.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
well that is why you have a low chance of getting it fully indexed.

web67

well, make all pages accessed regularly, google indexes fresh content more easily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.