Website Review

fifty3eleven

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback for improving my wife's Mental Skills Training blog/website. Our current goal is to use the blog to generate traffic and 'convert' that traffic to her email newsletter subscription, facebook fan page likes, and/or twitter followers (in that order of importance), in anticipation of her book being published later this summer.

Neither of us are web design or marketing professionals, so any feedback you can give about both the design and the copy is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chad

fifty3eleven

Thanks iniedrauer...

I didn't mean to give the impression that it was my design. It's a wordpress site using the Canvas theme from Woothemes.

I'm hoping for constructive feedback on how I can improve the site, specifically usability and CTA improvement. We're currently having a logo designed so the header will look a lot better in the near future.

helloworld

Thanks iniedrauer...

I didn't mean to give the impression that it was my design. It's a wordpress site using the Canvas theme from Woothemes.

I'm hoping for constructive feedback on how I can improve the site, specifically usability and CTA improvement. We're currently having a logo designed so the header will look a lot better in the near future.

Since this is just a default wp template.. you might have better luck posting under Search Engine Optimization and Marketing.