Website of dentists from Germany

Pixelkind

Hello all,

I`ve just launched the new website of dentists from Germany, Duesseldorf. What do you think about visuality, functionality and usability? Would you get trust as patient on this site? Sorry, the language ist actually german only. English and other languages will be added in the next step.

http://www.meurer-palazis.de

ishie

The site looks decent and professional enough. It loads fast and the links are well organized. The main image looks appealing too. Good job!

BigRed

The site is clean and functional, however under the menu title "Impressionen" you have a photo of an empty office with a large "+" across the closed door. I don't know what the purpose of that is .
Why an empty office, that could be anywhere, maybe that's a way of saying that in the beginning there was nothing, but I don't think it looks good.
The site is for a dentist and I think the images on each page create too much mystery, keep it simple, happy folks with great teeth and huge smiles or at least change the apple and water and empty office images.:)

Pixelkind

Thank all for you commendation and critique. That`t true... actually there are not very good pictures in the "Impressionen". There were made fast and dirty and I planning to shoot new collection with pro-lighting and good inscening with people. By the way its not very typical for Germany that there is so much emotion on webseite with huge smiles and happy folks. So I decided to innovate with it... to get more emotions, colour and beauty in the german`s GREY. Most dentist create even this mystery and fear, if they show grippers and injections. So this site is definitely lack of it! :)

Pixelkind

To inscene the logo of dentists on the startsite I made flashanimation of it. If you launch the site with iPhone you get logo as pure graphic. The dentist wish was it to have flashlogo.