WebSite for 4 yr old

bcee

I like it. The z-order on the drag game gets a little confused some times but was fun. Nice job :)

wishbone

Too cute.. I remember to love the muppets on my toddlers days.. surely it's a big heat for young ones..

anna

Uh, no. They shouldn't ALL be the same... Why would you want a chili pepper for a northern Michigan website and a 4 year old website? Neither makes sense. Now, build me a site that features chili pepper farmers, and now you're talking.

TheLivingDead

Uh, no. They shouldn't ALL be the same... Why would you want a chili pepper for a northern Michigan website and a 4 year old website? Neither makes sense. Now, build me a site that features chili pepper farmers, and now you're talking.

I'm considering changing these, JUST FOR YOU! ;)

WHERE do you store the favicon in the file structure? root dir of site(?) -- is it possible to have diff. fav icons for each site? like so:

C:/
Website1/ - Website2/ - Website3/
favicon1 - favicon2 - favicon3
index.html - index.html - index.html
images/ - images/ - images/

Am I on the right path, Anna?

BigRed

After seeing the comments I could not resist looking again to see if the favicon had changed . Anyways I came across a tutorial here. :)

anna

I'm considering changing these, JUST FOR YOU! ;)

WHERE do you store the favicon in the file structure? root dir of site(?) -- is it possible to have diff. fav icons for each site? like so:

C:/
Website1/ - Website2/ - Website3/
favicon1 - favicon2 - favicon3
index.html - index.html - index.html
images/ - images/ - images/

Am I on the right path, Anna?

Ok... But I wouldn't just change them for my own zen-like disposition; I'd change them so you look like you know what you're doing. And yes, they go in the root directory of each site. BigRed posted a very good tutorial, and you can also google it and get amazing results. Good luck! Feel free to contact me with any other questions, fellow Michigander. :D