Web Site review questionnaire

kx10

Hi,

if anyone has the time would they mind filling out this short questionnaire as part of a consultancy report I am doing for a Uni project:

http://www.kx10designs.co.uk/research_joules.htm

not much luck getting response at present but I really do appreciate the effort.

Sorry if you have seen a similar thread elsewhere, but I think it's more approprate on here,

many thanks in advance.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i filed out your questionnaire for ya, despite the fack that i usually don't take part in such things. however, for future reference, only post such threads once. no need to spam the boards with multiple threads on one topic.

kx10

Thanks

Thanks Stefan,

sorry about the cross posting, and your input is for a good cause (my 1st hopefully),

Cheers

StephanieCordray

I was going to but I always hesitate when it's required that I put my name and email address on forms such as that. There's no privacy statement.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i didn't put in any contact information or even my name and the form still submited fine.

kx10

Message for StephanieCordray

Hi,

please fill out the questionnaire (I have typed that word a dozen times and stil I struggle) I need all the help I can get, I have added a pirvacy statement to the following affect:

Personnal details are optional. They may be refered to in the documentation for the Uni assignment or on the (mock) Consultancy Report itself - otherwise they will remain strictly confidential.

Do you think I should remove the fields altogether as I don't essentially need them? I just fealt it was a little too impersonnal without, and also would be nice to reply to say thanks personally.

Thanks if you find the time, it is sincerely appreciated.

http://www.kx10designs.co.uk/research_joules.htm

Kieron

StephanieCordray

you're welcome. sorry about the hesitation before but I get enough spam and I don't know you. it wasn't a problem filling out the survey but giving out name and email address.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
StephanieCordray said:
you're welcome. sorry about the hesitation before but I get enough spam and I don't know you. it wasn't a problem filling out the survey but giving out name and email address.
my thoughts exactly, which is why i left those fields blank. i meant to fill out the experience field, however, i forgot and hit the submit button. lol

kx10

Thanks again

StephanieCordray said:

Thanks for the feedback, I have made a mental note and may ammend the form shortly. I didn't spend huge amounts of time on it, sounds like I might need a bit of validation too.

Regards

StephanieCordray

Well, not necessarily... had there been a privacy statement about confidentiality of the information given I might not have been so hesitant, :).