web review

sentientsystem

i would put more space between the major contnent sections (where the headings separate the content), and move the social media widgets into the header, and put more space between the menu links ;)

d a v e

i find the logo a bit messy it looks like the gradient is applied to each letter (and the UT combo) individually. it's alsos been resized in the html, tut tut :)

roths logo needs sizing and the Adobe logo should be a png (why did you use jpeg?)

i find light text ion a dark background generally a little tiring to read, but you've done your best with contrast and line height to make it easy. not sure about trebuchet as a font choice - bit casual, bit *too* relaxed. maybe verdana or then a web font from googlefonts/font squirrel/ similar. split up some of that text into more paragraphs too

the text top right should be aligned with the right hand side of the page

on your logo page, the peace love baby logo - again not properly sized - has transparecny on its own background so all the black parts of the logo don't show... ;)

and on the same page "companies" should be "company's". i notice on the slideer that all your logos aren't properly made to show the black parts.

overall it's fairly well made and approachable

Edge

I'm not a big fan of black backgrounds so my first suggestion would be to have a lighter canvas for your content.

Under 'Graphic Design' there is a user rating button - what's it to rate?