Web Design

SpawnXshadowX

Okay, I just figured out what I want to study. I want to be a web designer. I want to study Web Design so I can make web pages. If I want a bachelor degree, what will be the title of that degree? Web Design bachelor degree? Someone told me that if I study Visual Communications that it covers Web Site Design, HTML, and more than that. I am having a hard time finding a college, even though I've tried to search for one online. Anyone here who knows of any around Kennesaw, Marrieta, or Atlanta in Georgia? Please explain to me the difference between studying Visual Communications and Web Design. Is there such a thing as a bachelors degree in Web Design? what kind of bachelor degree do I need in order to become a succesful web designer?

Thanks

compumodo

why go to college for it? If you want to learn web design, start designing web sites! There are tons of free resources on the web, and more than likely your "professor" will teach you out of date techniques. Get a degree in graphic design. Learn the web side of things for free