Web design

keepslim

Yep. No obvious self promotion. That will only result in a negative downgrading in Google's ranking.

Don't understand that Frank. My client asking me to improve the ranking, so any ways to increase the traffic please?

Thanks.

Regards,
Joey

Frank

I find it hard to believe that while being able to make such a professional website, you wouldn't know about SEO and posting links to the site. Very hard.

keepslim

I find it hard to believe that while being able to make such a professional website, you wouldn't know about SEO and posting links to the site. Very hard.

I really not good at it. All this while just design websites and never think on the ranking...

If not posting a web link, do you know which web im referring to?

keepslim

Of course there are ways to improve your traffic and ranking, you can do SEO work on it. But make sure you do it properly!

Hi jumpingspider,

Thank you for your message. I have read thru the SEO thing and i have included the keywords and descriptions... but still... and client is keep pressuring me :mad:

Regards,
Joey

Fireproofgfx

It looks like you did most of what you typically would do for SEO purposes. You can check out what you can do better here: http://www.woorank.com/ Top priorities for your website:

Few things woorank recommends:

-Promote your website on Social Media
-Write more content
-Set a name for all your images
-Optimize your website for Mobile browsing
-Check the title of your website

Other things I would recommend from my understanding:

- Only list about 10 keywords to many is just a waste. Spread the rest of the keywords on other pages but keep it to 10 on each page.
- You Keywords in your Page Title you can use Keep Slim in it but.... The search engines are already going to find Keep Slim by just the Web address so technically you can use that space for "Key" keywords.
- You need to have information on the page that relates to your keywords page title H1 H2 tags that help make your page relevant.
- Naming your Images is huge to because it will make your site that much more relevant and that is what SEO is about, is your site really what you say it is.

Good Luck, I hope this helps in some way.

Frank

Stop bumping it Frank...
Bumping won't improve his ranking, because search engines count threads (i.e. web pages) as one, no matter how often a link is repeated in a thread. It may be a little annoying for the readers here, but I find it better to address this kind of behavior than to ignore it.

Also, bumping is something that you do with your own thread, not with threads of others.

I really not good at it. All this while just design websites and never think on the ranking...
From this page of your site it is clear that your English is perfect, so you are really giving yourself away with your pigeon English here. Also, you say that you built the site for a client of yours, but the site's URL is keepslim.com and your nickname is keepslim.

Last edited: