web design

nice1

Hi. I would like to offer to create an amazing looking gaming design for my project. Unfortunately I can't pay for design so I can offer you to create a portfolio (with your own design) and host it for free.

GeneticOpera

Not sure you'll have much luck. Everyone always offers help with the portfolio. It's like if your boss called and said you were not going to get paid anymore, but added that you should continue to work your hardest because the continued work time would look good on your resume.

v2Media

Not a very fair offer. Any monkey can use jQuery and a gallery plugin to create a portfolio gallery - and there's many out-of-the-box solutions that require little or no work. A design from scratch requires a hell of a lot more work.

An equivalent offer would be minor customisations to a ready-made template of your choice.

Paultbk

I agree with the top two posters. If I could design and code a top notch site, hosting is a very small percentage of the costs. Besides with the ability to add on domains on shared hosting, it's free for me too:) Unless your offering VPS hosting which is much more value. Look for a template..Template Monster has some great ones for very cheap