Web design student >

jonze

FREE WEB DESIGN!!!!!

Hello!
I'm a web design student and I'm trying to build up my portfolio. My skills are basic but my teacher tells me I have a very strong eye for design.
This is a link to the first site I made (I know it's not very good, but I've learned a lot more since then!)
http://blanchardstown.webmasters2008.com/

If anyone needs any basic web sites designed that I can add to my portfolio (no charge) please e-mail me [email protected] and I'll see what I can do :)

Also any criticisms for my site are totally welcome :) I am only learning!

Thanks for reading :x

Last edited:

kcool72

Well for that being your very FIRST website i think you did quite a good job. Just keep up the work. It takes time and practice. Best of luck!

simple_lhady

wow not bad for a beginner.. i agree to your teacher you really had an eye on designs. very good site and try to develop your talent more. im sure you will earn money from this. try to apply on online jobs as a freelancer im sure you will find a good job there in design

jonze

Thanks!
I built another site since, www.thescanningbureau.ie
and I'm still looking for some sites to work on for free to build up my portfolio a bit more :)
Anyone who needs a site made can email me [email protected]
My skills have improved a lot since I did my last site (linked in my orginal post) and If you need something done that I can't already do, I can learn very quick.

Thanks again for your comments!

Last edited:

jonze

I can't imagine you will have too much trouble if you are offering free service :)

That's what I thought! I had to come back and bump my thread, oh the shame!!
All I've gotten so far is one bad experience that ended in a lot of wasted time :p