Web Design logo

jwalker80

Hi,

I am branding my website portfolio. What do you think of my first draft logo for my site. see attached

Attachments

• jwalk.jpg
    jwalk.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 167

Arkette

Not everyone can be a graphic designer, in fact in my opinion that's one of the problems with many websites - too many people who try do everything themselves. My honest opinion; your logo looks like what it is; some text and a bit of clipart.

netridge

Replace the @ with actual a... then with the light bulb add some glow to it... if its for a portfolio, keep it simple and easy to read. :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i agree with everyone else, the @ symbols have to go. they can work when done right, but i am really not feeling it here. personally, i am all for keeping things simple, but i find this logo to rather plain looking.

Wingnut

I would agree its too simple. But dont be discouraged the worst work i ever did was for myself. Its much easier to get ideas for me when a client comes to me with an idea and i flow with it. I would suggest either adding color/glow or starting from scratch and shoot for a new idea. whats the theme? idea of you website?

Innomax

Logo

This logo is more like a Text with a clipart..As a graphic designer,I would prefer to improve the text style and also use some vector image of bulb if its neccessory to put..By the way whats the theme of your business/website