Web Design Job!

devilsdetroit

Hey my name is Andy, I am just posting to see if anyone would be interested in working for a company if I created one, I have certain plans in the pipelines but need to know of any interested staff, I will run over things like pay in more detail if you get in touch with me :D

Many thanks

Andy

devilsdetroit

Well its a web design company, and I am looking for designers either to cover all aspects or designers that can do alot, e.g. flash, php, asp along with imaging like photoshop etc. You don't have to have amazing skills in every single one, even if you only know one, get in contact, I'll review who we got and get going. Basically if you are good at flash but no good at photoshop, I can team you up on the job, or if you are good at both, then you can go ti yourself, I will run through every plan, wages everything once I have my staff base sorted :)

devilsdetroit

I will allow frontpage definetly, just pop me in an e-mail with your 'application', basically say you are intrested and what programs you can use, thats all it takes for now I will then proceed from there ;)