Web Covers

AainaA

Well, you've seen it - and may wonder why its there on certain sites. Some sites come up with a *.pdf version of their site{s}, or something to the effect of putting up their headlines in a neat format. Do you have something similar on yours?

Web Covers are covers for online magazines, ezines and more...Even if you don't have one, perhaps you may want to show us how you'd whip one for your own site.

Share your ideas, and let's learn a bit on typo, colours, composition etc...

Here's an example...a mock copy I made for a print media project....

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 85

AainaA

I was involved with the project. I am now more involved in another online venture... hopefully to be fully launched by Summer :)

AainaA

i'll tell when things are moving. as of now, i'm tweaking the business plan, and hopefully the investor is patient enough, and thereafter, i'll post job offers here should everything come out from it. do keep your toes crossed or whatever you usually do with it!

a prayer or two would be good for all of us.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
who knows, i just might apply depending one what or whom you are looking for. they froz our bases account for being over our spending limit, so the permanent hire thing might fall threw do to it. :(

AainaA

oh gumy... sad to hear that. but take it as a blessin' in disguise yea? i'll keep you posted on this when it comes

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i'm not all to worried about it yet, but if that is the case and i am without a job as of june 16, i am not sure what i will do, or where i'll go.

AainaA

hopefully the project will kick-off by august. i have a number of interested international investors/partners - if it does kick off - since one of them will be here in May or thereabouts, then we can do something.

All I can safely say is this project deals with TTT

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
an industry with 3 T's in it? wow, you lost me. i don't have a clue what industry that would be.

AainaA

hahahaha... though toilets is getting chic these days in switzerland. did you know they came out with something translucent to be put in public and cost something like 80k euro.