We need a Web Designer

ZekeLL

Hi, we are an online marketing company in Colorado and we are looking for a web designer to join our team. We are a group of 9 entrepreneurs and we are starting new ventures all the time.

We are about to launch an adventure travel company that will offer extreme travel packages to South America. We need a web designer who's willing to work in exchange for 5% of equity in the company.

You don't need to work from our offices. You can just work from your place. You do need to understand that you won't be getting a salary but a percentage of the profits, which in my opinion is way more exciting (and profitable) but might freak some people out.

You would need to put about 10 hours a week into this project, but if you can spend more than that, we will move faster and get more money coming in.

Our profit projection is $40,000/month and we should achieve that in 6-9 months. That's conservative, as projections should always be.

You'd need to follow the HTML and CSS standards (no table layouts, no frames, etc.) This is a website we really like, so you have an idea of what style we are looking for: http://www.latitudetours.com/pages/la-about-tours

If you are interested, please PM me with a link to your portfolio. I'd be happy to answer all your questions.

Zeke

sarahm

umm..
i am not that good at this.
but if u need any templates,
Give me a shout (PM)
I cannot code very well,
So maybe u can ask some1 else for that..
But templates come cheap.

£2-£3?

Write bk

athomas

umm..
i am not that good at this.
but if u need any templates,
Give me a shout (PM)
I cannot code very well,
So maybe u can ask some1 else for that..
But templates come cheap.

£2-£3?

Write bk

I think they want a bit more than that mate.