Watermark

Winterblues

Hey all! So I was curious how to setup my site so that when a photo is submitted it automatically becomes watermarked with my logo? I'm using wordpress.

Winterblues

It doesn't watermark each image automatically though. Is there such a plugin that exists so that when an image is uploaded it is auto watermarked?

chrishirst

Staff member
But then again had you spent a few seconds reading about NextGen you would find that it already does watermarking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taken from -> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/
Centralized gallery management. Enjoy a single location where you can see and manage all your galleries.
Edit galleries. Add or exclude images, change gallery title and description, reorder of images, resize thumbnails.
Thumbnail Management. Turn thumbnail cropping on off, customize how individual thumbnails are cropped, and bulk resize thumbnails across one more galleries.
Edit Individual Images. Edit meta data and image tags, rotate images, exclude images.
Watermarks. Quickly add watermarks to batches or galleries of images.
Albums. Create and organize collections of galleries (“albums”), and display them in either compact or extended format.

I've made it obvious so you don't miss it!!!