Want a professional site... want to try out first

billiam1185

I am making a site for a small business owner. We'd like a hosting site that supports PHP and MySQL.

We want to have large (but not huge) webspace and plenty of bandwidth (reasonable amount). But we want to be able to try them out before we give them a penny, or any info like paypal account number, etc.

For this reason, I want it to be a free host as well, and then upgrade to paid version.

Preferably, it will give you a free .com with the paid version, when we upgrade to paid version. We want it to be cheap, say $6 or less per month.

I know that I have given a lot of 'requirements'. It is okay if the site doesn't fill all of them. The two biggest are that it needs to have a free option for testing and so forth, and that it supports PHP and MySQL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I used 000webhost before, but I read a lot of bad reviews and every time I try to use it (for my other free site) the FTP servers are down, so I'd rather not use them. Thanks.

koii

I am making a site for a small business owner. We'd like a hosting site that supports PHP and MySQL.

We want to have large (but not huge) webspace and plenty of bandwidth (reasonable amount). But we want to be able to try them out before we give them a penny, or any info like paypal account number, etc.

For this reason, I want it to be a free host as well, and then upgrade to paid version.

Preferably, it will give you a free .com with the paid version, when we upgrade to paid version. We want it to be cheap, say $6 or less per month.

I know that I have given a lot of 'requirements'. It is okay if the site doesn't fill all of them. The two biggest are that it needs to have a free option for testing and so forth, and that it supports PHP and MySQL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I used 000webhost before, but I read a lot of bad reviews and every time I try to use it (for my other free site) the FTP servers are down, so I'd rather not use them. Thanks.

Most hosting companies offering a 30 day money back guarantee as long as you do not do anything that break their terms of service of acceptable use policy. That is probably your best bet instead of using a free hosting provider because you will get more headaches with it than its worth.

cquinndesign

I can provide you with web hosting that supports PHP and MySQL, if you pay for the domain I can give you a deal. $72/year. 5GB Free Space, and 1,000GB monthly transfer :)

Visit my site below and then click contact if you are interested. Its a reseller account that I have and I would like to fill some spots with it! 99.6% uptime. Plus you can try it out before you pay....but you need to purchase the domain name.

WebbyD

I've used a few that are good. www.000webhost.com and x10hosting.com (is under revamp so kinda messed up atm). 000webhost.com is a nice free host and you can upgrade at any time and they are fairly cheap.

Jackster

A .com domain and Premium Hosting for £0.99 p/m*

Also atm we are doing 1 month FREE hosting.

Use ProMo code : webdesign When ordering a Basic account.

Last edited:

XeHSean

Most hosting providers will suit your needs fine. I'd recommend that if you find one that interests you, you search for some reviews before signing up with them just to ensure that they can offer you the quality service that you are looking for

WebHostingGPS

If the hosting is going to be for a business then you want to shell out the cash and get good hosting. You don't want to take the chance of unreliable service or the tons of advertising that will placed on your site from free hosting. (they have to make money somehow)

Got to remember that your website will reflect your business. So you don't want it to portray a bad image.

WebHostingGPS.com - Your personal web hosting navigator

redox

ToddHosting.com

Have a look at www.toddhosting.com!

Web hosting from as little as 99p per month, fast reliable servers, friendly helpful support staff. We have a range of hosting plans to suit your needs. We offer a money back guarantee so if you're not happy with our service we will refund you the money.

Get a discount if you sign up now!

XeHSean

Most hosting providers to not offer free trials because they attract SPAMers. Just find a host with a money back guarantee and give their service a try