wanna know

Healthy

What are you trying to host? It's essential to know before answering your question.

This is a good point. Depending on the content that you intend to host, there are some countries/hosts that are not very friendly to some types of content.

I can recommend you to use services from Ahosting.biz as this company provides cheap resource intensive web hosting at competitive prices. Their support fixes issues withing an hour depending on its difficulty.

ANNYY

Banned
@ OP, the best place for buying quality web hosting is SiberName.com. This domain registrar provides top-notch domain registration services in combination with shared and reselling and many other ones.

conductor

Banned
Why did you choose them? What else did you looked up?

Was there MMhosting.com? If not look it up, because they have good offers for shaed hosting. Very cheasp but rather reliable, I suppose It might compete the company you consider.

Peps

Banned
It is definitely true that before you buy hosting plan, you should do a kind of comparison research. For this reason I suggest you to check out Hqhost.net, Webhostingpad.com, Hostupon.com, as they seem the most stable and reliable for me. And after that compare above-listed hosting companies from all existing sides and choose the best one.

Q_d

Banned
It is definitely true that before you buy hosting plan, you should do a kind of comparison research. For this reason I suggest you to check out Hqhost.net, Webhostingpad.com, Hostupon.com, as they seem the most stable and reliable for me. And after that compare above-listed hosting companies from all existing sides and choose the best one.

I agree with you.
Hqhost.net provides more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts. Besides, support team and hosting services are superb!