Video to web

Ross

Hi all newbie here, I'm just starting out doing introduction to web design classes although I'vbe mastered basics few things I want help on.

How do I get video to net that I have on a DVD, is it easy enough?

I've got the studio 8 package as well as adobe premiere so should have all the programmes. Any help would be great as pulling hair out, college tutor won't help as above the syilibus for basic web design.

Cheers

Ross

Surely someone knows or can point me in direction of online help.

Know cheeky asking for help on first post but isn't that what these forums are about:D

Just been reading through alot of the other subjects posted some very helpfull links/tips etc.... thanks

shayluv4u2

Ross said:
Surely someone knows or can point me in direction of online help.

Know cheeky asking for help on first post but isn't that what these forums are about:D

Just been reading through alot of the other subjects posted some very helpfull links/tips etc.... thanks

Hi there... I was actually on here just looking through the postings and found that I have a link you could use for this venture... please see http://www.mediacollege.com/video/streaming/create-file.html
for help.
Good Luck. Shay:cool:

sbmartil

considering the original video is on a dvd, copyrighted i take it? you could capture the video through a video capture card. use premiere to edit the video and compress it to be suited for internet video