Very Basic webpage

Bernetini69

Hope your well, Right just want a cheap and easy logo with iwantthatvehicle.com on the top.

Also, want it to be top of the google searches.

We want it to look like this:
http://www.vehicletradeuk.com/buyer_registration.php

But with the following fields:

Title (drop down)
First Name
Surname
Email address
Phone Number (optional)

Address (optional)
Postal code (optional)

Type drop down box ( Bikes, Boats, Caravans/Motorhomes, Cars, Trucks, Vans)
Make
Model
Engine Size (optional)
Body Type (Hatchback, saloon, estate, convertable, people carrier, coupe, 4x4, unlisted)
Gear Box (optional: Manual, automatic, semi-automatic)
Fuel Type (Petrol, Diesel, LPG, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid)
Colour
Year From
Mileage
Min Price

And..

Ticking this box will opt in your contact information & this will be recorded so that we can send you information by email, post or sms about our competitions, promotions and updates about our products, together with products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations.

And then with a submit button at the bottom which will send the form to [email protected]

See what you think, very easy to do and want it no more than £75

Call me on 0044 579 5000 and ask for Nic or Dan if your interested in doing it.
Thanks

Last edited:

redox

I can do this for a reasonable price, email me iain[at]redoxdesigns.com for my price quote.

developersmatch

Hello,

I am from www.developersmatch.com. I saw your project and was interested in helping you find a developer to complete this. I can find one that will work within your budget and deadline and using my knowledge and experience will help you find one that can produce quality! This comes completely free of charge to you. If you would like more info or would like to sign up just head over towww.developersmatch.com/client.html

Thanks,
Stephen Coverdale