Unusual Text Appearing on my Site

This morning, I found that I have strange text appearing at the bottom of each page of my site, http://www.strongfamilies.us:
-------
Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/32/4311732/tmp/sess_d10f4dd573e18c839853f01b8f8d36b0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) inUnknown on line 0
-------
I am not sure why this text is appearing. I haven't edited any file within my Includes folder in quite some time.

I receive automated seo services from SEO Genie. They automatically place their script within my Includes folder to promote keywords. I'm not sure if this unusual text is coming from them. I just emailed them and am currently awaiting their response.

Other than SEO Genie, does anyone know how I can rid my site of this strange text? Thanks.

bowenac

Well by looking at the page source it seems to be coming from them who ever they are haha but they put that in the bottom of the page after the body tag. You could just remove that section for now.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cant say ive ever used seo genie, but its not like seo is rocket science!
What does it do, that you cant do yourself?
A bit of forward thinking and insight during the build process, and making sure that its part of your build workflow makes onsite seo a breeze.