trash away!

AainaA

i'm sure you've done a couple of digital art and decided to trash it out... well, don't! plonk them here, for other members to preview, and perhaps they would be able to use your trash {recycle} in their next blockbuster website...

remember, one man's trash could be the other's chef d'oeuvre :)

this is something i did, and decided to keep it, until i realised i was working on the wrong image ..

Attachments

• ps_02.jpg
    ps_02.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 136

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
and another.... most of my images, seem to be to big to attach here. :(

Attachments

• v11.header01.gif
    v11.header01.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 140

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry ian, but i just couldn't resist but to post the funny bunny! :D

Attachments

• funnybunny.gif
    funnybunny.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 145

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup, i keep almost anything... i rarely go thru and throw things out, you never know when you might need/want it again. :)

they are still on my hdd... i rarely burn images, as they reside on there own hdd. however, if that drive ever fails, i'm screwed! *knocks on wood*

pipit

WOW!!!
They're all great.

I wish I can have my own PC so i can try making one like yours.

Now, I'm still using PC in my electronics lab. But, since I've graduated, enngg... i can't use pc as free as before. :(

AainaA

its really good... i think chroder should post some of his trashed works here... knowing how programmers think on colors etc... i can imagine, chroder might have stuff we can recycle, and Ian/[tab] may even have some trashed stuff too...

allez boys show us ur stuff :D

AainaA

btw, how come Ms SuZ is not here? We need experts like her around too {pssst Ian, here's some biscuits to get Ms SuZ in :D}

teller.jpg

AainaA

It would be awesome if SuZ' here... she's so bloody talented!!! and MoonDancer too!! and Red... something... and, heck the whole of ... the jingbang village at WMF :D

AainaA

oh ya Ian, could you pls. include your last name pls. in your pm to me... coz I'm finding it hard guessing it.. I need your full name to send the package lah :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
just do a whois check on one of his domains and i am sure it will list his full name. :)

btw... that dudes sreen name was redstone! althought i think of him more as dj redstone. :p