TrackDevil.com pre-beta

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, it sure has been a while since I have been here. I do apologize for my extended absence. Been very busy around here, but I am slowly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Any ways, I have been working on a new project for some time now. It is almost ready for a beta release. I think the site is pretty much self explanatory, so I won't waste any time writing an elaborate description. Without further ado, here it is:

www.trackdevil.com

A few things:

1. The header and footer are messed up in IE - will be fixed
2. Video uploads are currently down - been working on a major upgrade to allow for full HD support at similar file sizes

So, what do you think? How are load times for you and what connection do you use?

As always, I am open to any constructive criticism you may have. Thanks.

Healthy

I watched one of the videos under the "videos being watched right now" section and it loaded fine for me, and I have about 4mb down.

I think the site looks good, a little like liveleak :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have a cable connection and the videos played smoothly for me. My download speed is around 10,000kbps

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
dang ian, must be nice. thanks for the speed check! :)

hope to get everything done this coming week. after that, i will start testing (not on the main domain) with a whole new version of the code behind the site. hope to see some significant improvements in load times.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, hopefully we will see that soon.

i am on a plane out of here tomorrow. :) be back in 4 weeks though.

tenthheron

The site is really nice. The space is very clean, the upload times seem good. Excellent video quality.

The only thing I would say is on a design point, I wish the lines seperating the content were a little darker. It would give a better sense of space.