Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
2:30am
all my tasks for today are done.
no angry clients
no frustrating, not working scripts
no css glitches.
I think for the first time in 3 months, I can get to bed before 3am - just...

just thought I'd share that.

leroy30

lol nice one Phreaddee! Sounds like you're a busy person.

What time do you start of a day? My normal hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm but I often work in to the night and some weekends...

addyj672

These days i am facing the same problem of sleeping very late. Currently i am doing one SEO job in morning and in evening freelance projects. The freelance projects deadline are very close, i am trying to phase up but failing totally.....

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
@leroy.
I never actually start a day! nor finish it, somedays seem to roll on for nearly 36hours!
but generally speaking I set aside the more time-consuming jobs for in the evening when my daughter isn't around my feet, whilst the day is for client meetings, small jobs and edits etc. in all tho probably between 8-15hr day depending on scheduling etc. I am always up and ready by 8:30am, as a client is bound to call and hassle me about something. and I always set aside 5:30pm-8:30pm every night for family time. (unless the girls are out for the night, as they are tonight!) then its back on till I cant stay awake any longer...
@addy - it feels like it never ends! hang in there. the results at the end are worth it.

Quasha

Normally I go to bed at 2 a.m. and start the day at 10 p.m. I know it is not good for my health. But I am in a loop you know. It is always tough to break the loop.