Thunderbirds Movie

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but afterwards, I was thinking some people might think I have a cruise missile as my avatar which is not what I would like, so I will have to change that soon.

AainaA

woh... let people think what they wanna to... you know you have those missiles waiting to be launched right ;)

anyways, did you dload the goodies? The only movie site that's brimming with dloads besides T3. Cool eh?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I downloaded the movie trailer, the large file which took quite a while to download, hope it doesnt push me over my lousy 1gig limit.

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
I saw that movie a few weeks ago... don't get your hopes up, it's kinda boring. Then again if I tell you that, you may enjoy it more... hehe.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Actually on the trailer, the actors looked kind of lame, kind of wooden....

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
It's not as boring as Titanic... but it's kinda boring. You hardly see the Thunderbirds do anything, it's mostly focused on some kid who wants to be a Thunderbird.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i think i saw that trailer a while ago and wasn't very impressed. *shrug*

i commenly look at movie trailers on yahoo.com.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
It is a universal pictures production, so I am pretty sure it is american, apparently they replaced Lady Penelopes pink Rolls Royce with a ford, so it must be american.

AainaA

saw the trailer, looks like something out of Prince Planet or something like that... Have you guys seen Immortel Ad Vitam