The best Web designer Book you have ever seen: This one Changed my life

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Ammar Elz3eem, Jul 24, 2019.

to remove all ads.
  1. Ammar Elz3eem

Ammar Elz3eem New Member

Hello Guys

I'm here today to tell you a story about me and how is a book

one single book Changed my life and my career

My name is Ammar I'm a web designer but 3 years ago I was a Civil Engineer But I don't Love Engineering so I decided to change my Career

But I don't now How Can I work after I leave Engineering

one day I heard someone of my friends says that he earns a 150k Dollars From the internet

I was surprised How can anyone earn From the internet, I asked him "how did you do that" He told me that he is working as a web designer on the freelancer's website

So I decided to search for web designing and freelancing because I didn't know what is freelancing and what's web designing

after a day in search and learning, I could get a book to teach me how to be a professional web designer the price of the book was 100$

actually, I don't have this money when I started So, I decided to buy anything that I don't need to buy this book.

Finally, I did that I bought my phone and I get 100$ The next step for me was to have a Credit Card to be able to buy this Ebook

I read people reviews about this book on google and I found that It's Really Wonderful Book and yes I did that, I bought this book and read It and I Found That I can build any website I want in less than 24 hours It was Incredible after that I started My Journey with Freelancing. I Create an account on most freelancers website with the same profile which says that I'm a web designer and I made a website for me which contains my Portfolio and I put My portfolio on all freelancing websites and guess what after 2 weeks I Get my First job on Fiverr It was a german social media platform needs to Create a design for their website

and I did it in only seven days

Yeah it was hard to do it, but I have my secret to doing it, It was the book

Here the first Project for me: Ezidixan.com
    Screenshot.png Screenshot.png

I didn't Belive that I did this website in only 7 days

The client was really Surprised, He told me that how did you do it in only 7 days, I told him that I'm a professional :) [​IMG][​IMG]

after 2 days He asked me to do another design for an e-commerce website But I stayed 14 days for this design and I finish it and the client also give me 5 stars and he loved my work

after this, I started to get a lot of Clients Every single day

all of this Started From the mobile I buy and the book I sold

The book now is very very Cheaper than 5 years ago

Now the book is only Sell for 5$

It's a really Cheap

If you want to Buy it

You can go here and buy It:
    Learning Web Design

That's my Story with Web Designing and How I get rich with the help of a book