T-Shirt Designs

ccps

Im making a T-shirt for my company . i need a design. ITs for my new Explore im making. Viper Web Browser. If your Up to it please post your designs here and i might put you in are copyrights for helping out for CCPS :).

Image of T-shirt.

ccps1.jpg

I want something like Putting Internet Explore down and FireFox. and Saying Viper Web Browser (VWB) is better then them or something . Here are the Maximum file sizes for each format:

Tells You Here:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/images.aspx#format

Plus If you help out you will be in the beta testing for are new product . Thanks :)

clear.gif

** You must show image of design . Dont put it on the shirt . the shirt is just what im going to put it on . Give me the design and ill put your web site on are shirt if you give us a good desgin. Must be in a Zip file or PSD or Jepg. **

Thanks

netridge

did you read the post? it says it right their... Viper Web Browser is the name of the product. ;)

Just double checking, hey your probe owner... I used to be one a few years ago. I was the founder of the central Valley Chapter in california. Good times!

later.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just double checking, hey your probe owner... I used to be one a few years ago. I was the founder of the central Valley Chapter in california. Good times!

later.
lol... small world innit? i am and ex-owner as of a few years ago now as well.

kiko_friendly

Yeah but I thought that it was supposed to make IE and FF look bad?

Humm.

What I don't get is who these t-shirts would really appeal to?

It might be better to invest in ads that are animated and feature IE and FF's arse being kicked by Viper...