Suggestions for my web design

chinku

I have changed the design of game site funmin.com , I just want suggestions about my design... Is there any changes to be done with the design... or should it be more colorful... As this is the first time i'm designing a game website , i not able to get a correct view how it looks.... can any one give some ideas...

Web1

Nothing wrong with layout, except the description of the games is too low on page, cos you have a game advert (eg; Evony) section first, thats pretty irritating if you dont mind me saying. Move it down below the game info.

The header graphic is a little nursery school ish compared to the nice black on white of the rest of the site. Who are your target audience agegroup? Its probably aged 8 to 80 looking at the games! Try looking at deviantart.com for game interface ideas. Need something that is age neutral, not child nor radical gamer. Just my thoughts. Good luck.

sysgenmedia

Overall site looks really good. I'd suggest adding a 3-5 pixel padding between the "Games Feed" text and the RSS icon, but that's a fairly minor detail.

Also, you may want to check out the site in multiple browsers. I like the little Share tools area you have, but in Safari 3.2.1 for example it appears on top of the games listings instead of to the right of them.

Otherwise, good stuff. Definitely like the simple, clean layout.

bakeja

I had a quick look - I agree that the simple layout is effective. It looks a little bit homely but I guess that fits in with the ethos of the site. Good colour scheme.

jemountfort

i like it, very nice use of a white / creme color scheme, pretty demanding on my broadband . . but then again that could just be New Zealand, were a little bit behind with our cable connection speeds lol

rwebber77

I think it looks pretty good. As previously stated, the header is somewhat "pre-schoolish" but there are a lot of games and you present them appropriately. I would probably look into organizing either alphabetically or by level of difficulty instead of a mixed bag. Also, don't really care for the social network quicklinks location.

Carry

Sorry, but it looks too simple and I didn't like these black boxes. It seems that the head part of the page is of one site and the rest part i s of another one.

laceygriffen

I visited your game website its very simple but much attractive.Specially i liked the colorful name of your website on the top.As i know while creating a website the main themes are planning, colors and graphics, navigation and usability and optimizing HTML code so want to say that everything in your website is good.