Slide show

Winterchase

Anybody got a line on a "free" slide show program? I was told MS.com - toys, or something like that, has one, but I doubt it's going to be free.

FrontPage has what they call a slide show, but it really isn't. It shows thumbnails you have to click on to see.

ISDProductions

Make it yourself. Slide shows can easily be made using macromedia flash, (it would take mabye ten minutes)flash trial can be downloaded for free. do a little work, and you have a free customizable slide show. I might be able to help you out if you don't need something huge.

Winterchase

ISDProductions said:
Make it yourself. Slide shows can easily be made using macromedia flash, (it would take mabye ten minutes)flash trial can be downloaded for free. do a little work, and you have a free customizable slide show. I might be able to help you out if you don't need something huge.

For you, it would take ten minutes. Me? Maybe a month, if I didn't eat or sleep, or work on anything else.

Am I reading you right: that you can download a trial version of something, use it, and after the time period ends, the whole bloody thing won't disappear and/or go crazy?

If that's the case, would you shoot me a URL of either a flash or slideshow?

BTW, I just discovered the "savings" (well over 60%) of converting JPEG pics over to GIF. The pictures I want to use will all be small (in the space I have now with the lady holding the jar) so using the 256 colors won't be really noticable - but the loading time will.

BWD

free slide show

there are hundreds of diferent java slide shows out there mostly all free
do you need one like this
http://www.trade-windows-scotland.co.uk/

I got that one free from some site cant remember what one though
if you need the code for it , if this is what you need ill post it here
:)

Winterchase

BWD said:
... I got that one free from some site cant remember what one though if you need the code for it , if this is what you need ill post it here
:)

It looks good and I really liked the site. If you've got the URL, I'd appreciate it. Hopefully, it'll be simple to use because as you can tell, I ain't in your league.

Steve_essex

firestarter

has anyone used coffeecup firestarter?? I think its quite good. Whats your opinion? It would be easy to make a flash slide show using this programme.