Slide Show/Screensaver - FREE?

Winterchase

Not being the kind to give up, I was but a click away from spending some bucks on a slide show program when I ran across this one - that's (apparently) FREE. It has all the whistles and bells that I could possibly want, or ever use.

http://www.gphotoshow.com/

Two questions about it;

1. Is there a catch? They didn't say anything about a trial or time limit, and there's no advertising that I can see. (It opens with one but that can be deleted.)

2. Using FrontPage and Windows platform, how do I get it on the web site - in the spot and space where the girl with the jar is currently residing? I can delete the picture, but what do I insert?

StephanieCordray

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but...those are all for the desktop

It's been a busy week for me starting Saturday morning and I haven't been able to get back to you on the other slideshow but bear with me for a little while... I'll get unbusy again before too much longer and we'll tackle it again.

Winterchase

What???????????????

StephanieCordray said:
I'm sorry to have to tell you this but...those are all for the desktop

It's been a busy week for me starting Saturday morning and I haven't been able to get back to you on the other slideshow but bear with me for a little while... I'll get unbusy again before too much longer and we'll tackle it again.

Ah, shucks!

ISDProductions

what do you mean by slideshow? Do you want something that just goes through select images, or an interactive push button, change picture type deal? Can you give me an example of what your talking about somewhere? I might be able to help u out

Last edited:

AainaA

euh there's one that's available for online use - i cant remember the address, but if you search my archives on my blog, you'll know which one I'm talking about.