Skyscraper Banners

Discussion in 'Graphic Design' started by AainaA, Mar 13, 2005.

to remove all ads.
  1. AainaA

AainaA New Member

Have a travel site? Here's three skyscraper banners for you to manipulate with and plonk on your sites. If you can whip one or two up and plonk them here, you're welcome to do so. {Ian, I'm bored - I had to do something :D}

Attached Files:

2. zkiller

zkiller Super Moderator Staff Member

skyscrapers? more like landmarks. :p

3. AainaA

AainaA New Member

hehehe... well, where's yours' since you seem to have time on your hands :D

4. zkiller

lol... me and time on my hands... that would be the day. :p

5. AainaA

AainaA New Member

but you do have time on your hands// and why are you being sacarstic these days?

6. zkiller

hmmm... i have always considered myself to be rather sarcastic. maybe i am just becoming a bitter old man. :shrug: but in all honesty, most of the time, i don't have much time on my hands. it seems as if i spend most of my time at work and the 3 days i have off in a cycle are more like too, as we get off at 6am on the first off day and then pretty much lose that day to try and catch up on sleep.

7. AainaA

AainaA New Member

old men don't sleep... and you're NOT old, so quit saying that k :)

8. zkiller

lol... roger that! ;)

9. suz

suz New Member

Maybe you are just an old soul Z. I remeber thinking I was 19 and how that is very old. *sigh*

10. zkiller

meh... i really couldn't care less about how old or young i am, but generally i am precieved as old. my mother even says i have become an old man. :eek: in reallity however, i am just lazy. i am usually even to lazy to get upset or mad at others. i just shrug things off most of the time as they really don't have any bearing on my life in the long wrong, thus not making them worth the effort. but luckily i get along well with most people, so i am not confronted with that decision all to often. lol

11. AainaA

AainaA New Member

HAHAHA that's not being lazy... that's being on the edge between wise and insanity :D

12. zkiller

lol... i'll have to remember that for the next time someone calls me lazy. lol :D

13. kiko_friendly

kiko_friendly New Member

well they do scrape the sky....nice work anyway XD