SITE REVIEW PLEASE: Portfolio site

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks good, I just think it looks a little narrow on 1024x768 resolution.
Also perhaps the latest project and featured project can be changed to a link, and the main content area can be expanded. The latest project and featured project area look too cramped.
You may also want to experiment with different text effects as well.

benf3

To much Flash

It is great but ease off on the flash, there is far to much and takes to long to load. The design is great though.

beekeeper

I found it a bit confusing that you state you work in Flash but all the examples say done with swish or swish max...

If I was gonna hire you I'd be like LIAR!!..CHEATER!!... and then hit the little X.

Last edited:

hizson

I think the idea is pretty good. Also agree that it is a bit thin, so much that I was unable to see all of your examples. The flash work is good if not a bit shocking at first.

Lot of potential with this site.

But this is coming from a newbee.

Jere

suz

I like your site and I think it has what it takes to impress the customer who is looking for web design.

mattchan

beekeeper said:
I found it a bit confusing that you state you work in Flash but all the examples say done with swish or swish max...

If I was gonna hire you I'd be like LIAR!!..CHEATER!!... and then hit the little X.

You don't necessarily require Macromedia Flash to produce Flashwork. Swish can also produce Flash material.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll try to use some of the space by adding a webpoll or something...

beekeeper

mattchan said:
You don't necessarily require Macromedia Flash to produce Flashwork. Swish can also produce Flash material.

Yes, but I would never go apply for a chef's job claiming i could bake a cake when all I've ever used was a box mix.

paige1

Flashy

Looks like a lot of time and effort went into your site and you are very good with the "Flash". If you are showcasing your "Flash" skills, you have done a great job, however, the site content is what viewers are mainly concerned with. A little Flash is a good thing.