Site Check on a Mac please

Red Flag

I need a site check on Mac/IE for the http://www.inattendance.co.uk I know it does not work properly in IE for the MAC. on the advertising page the navigation on the right of the page drops down below the main content. The client i am doing the site for only has MAC/IE and i have no access to the computer except to show my work because it is in constant use. Therefore this is quite embarrassing showing them a dud site. Someone please have a look for me on Mac/IE and let me know.

VeryConscious

Microsoft have stopped supporting Mac IE so tell your client it is an obsolete browser and they should get hold of Firefox/Safari/Opera/Mozilla.

It'd be like testing in Mosaic. Pointless.

Red Flag

Thanks

The trouble is they want to see it working on their browser and might think that my upgrading their browser was some sort of trick rather than a solution. It may be the problem exists on safari as well so if anyone could have a look on a mac using any browser i would be grateful

Thanks

ISDProductions

I doubt the problem would show on safari, If I had Mac IE I would take a look, but like was said above, its obsolete. IE for Mac is notorious for screwing up a page design, thats why in my contracts I outline that IE on Mac Sucks and their site may not appear as intended (not in those words) I might be able to help you out if you post the code that is causing the problem. Short of that I would explain to he/she that Microsoft has dropped support and updates for their IE for Mac line and that it is obsolete (read: No New Browsers) But if they insist on you making this site appear correctly in a browser that nobody will be using soon(i can understand that), try to use absolute posistioning to fix the problem.