Simple Skinning Script

sweetchaos

I am looking for a simple skinning script. All the ones I've looked at would require me to completely re-create my site (which I really don't want to do).

This is the site I want to use it on: http://sweetchaos.700megs.com/

What I want specificly is for each skin just to change the background (which is black), the header image, and the footer image. That's all.

Is there some sort of PHP script I can use that will just change what it calls in in those three places and save it into the users cookies so that is works like most skinning scripts?

Seems to me there should be something like this out there but I haven't been able to find it.

I know I've used gallery scripts before where you click on the icon and the image shows up in a larger viewing space, though it doesn't save it into the persons cookies.

(I hope this makes sense.)

wetgravy

sometimes you have to just suck it up and recreate an entire site to do what you want. I'm going to be doing it to my site in the next month or two. alot of scripts that skin only change the location to your css file that has all the layout information. if you haven't properly planned for that ... you are basically S.O.L.

wetgravy

Also, since you use alot of 3rd party scripts and code your job is three times harder. you need to either find a way to incorperate those into a universal design or template for skinning to not look like a code hacked mess.