Sigs

hollis

Hi eveyone,
Im just getting bored and need something to do. If their is anyone out their who wants a sig made for them, contact me and im sure i'll b able to make you one.

Winterchase

Deal!

hollis said:
Hi eveyone,
Im just getting bored and need something to do. If their is anyone out their who wants a sig made for them, contact me and im sure i'll b able to make you one.

When I get bored I usually end up getting in trouble or doing something really stupid, like going to a nudist resort (recommended, on a one time basis) or jumping out of an airplane (not recommended, ever!).

I'm in the entertainment industry so, believe it or not, my target audience is (privately) ultra conservative and far more formal, meaning traditional, than you might expect.

The letterhead my company, a news agency, uses is simply a 16th century style Q, the letter silver, the BG gold. No address or telephone number is shown, just the letter. Our reasoning was that if we send someone a letter, they already know who we are and where we can be reached. (If not, then they can look at the return address on the envelope :rolleyes: ) But, here the objective is different; it's the name that needs to be sold.

So, keep your clothes on, stay firmly on the ground, and have at it. I'll tag you whenever and however I can, wherever it's used.