Shopping Cart - Need Advice!

pazazlm

I have a client that owns a shoe/boot store they want to have an online store and registered their domain with Network Solutions a few years back. They want to keep their domain with Network Solutions so I thought by upgradding their plan to the Standard E Commerce for $49.99 might be worth it. However I'm finding that I'm very limited in what I can and cannot do with this plan (you have to use their templates and you can't customize anything - including just putting an image or links in the body of the home page!) What a disaster! In order to do any customizing I have to have my client move up to their "Pro" level and pay $99 a month.

Does anyone have any shopping cart knowledge of what can run on Network Solutions servers? I printed off a bunch of the documentation for the osCommerce shopping cart and it looks over my head to install. Not sure if this will even run on their servers, but someone from PayPal recommended it.

I need a shopping cart application that is low cost and low maintenance where I can code html in the body and have more than 300 products. (each boot has about 20 different sizes between men an women) and their are 50 boots.

I will even pay someone to set it up on the server, if need be. Just need some suggestions!

Thank you!

PCC_Australia

For starters osCommerce is the ONLY solution to use when it comes to online shopping cart solutions. Their script is secure, allows literally thousands of products to be added to its catalogues and the best thing...it's 100% free.

I can install this for you, for a small fee, with templates if need be. You can let me know via email [it's in my signature] or via PM.

I will upload and configure all files for you.

11Sale

Use Zencart

You may use zencart or oscommerce, whichever you like. Zencart is a bit advanced than OSC,